AMAR is seeking qualified candidates for the position of finance & accounting staff. If you are interested, please read the information below:
1. Uphold professionalism, and have a strong ethics ;
3. Capable to work in a team enviroment and individually;
4. Excellent communication & analytical skill;
5. Ability to manage confidential data;
6. Have a commitment to meet assigned deadlines, and prioritize works effectively;
7. High intuitive skills, able to work and operate with minimal daily direction or supervision;
8. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
1. Maintain accurate records for daily transactions;
2. Prepare for monthly and annual financial reports, according to PSAK and company’s SOP;
3. Keeping a check on the employee expenditures;
4. Process invoices, organizing and filling expense bills and receipts;
5. Prepare monthly taxation (PPh 21, PPh 23, PPh 4(2), PPh final) and yearly (SPT Tahunan Badan), and other financial obligations;
6. Assist with the process of budget planning;
7. Other projects as assigned.
2. Cover Letter (including your motivation, and desired salary expectation in cover letter);
4. Pay slip (if any).
Please submit your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org on 15 August 2022 – 29 August 2022.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further recruitment process.