We would like to announce that AMAR Law Firm & Public Interest Law Office is currently looking to recruit legal associates. If you are interested, please read the information below.
1. Bachelor of Law Degree (“SH”)
2. PERADI license
3. More than two years of litigation experience
4. Willing to handle commercial legal matters, pro bono, and human rights cases
5. Uphold professionalism, anti-corruption principles, and human rights values
6. Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa and English
7. Capable of working in a team environment and individually
2. Cover Letter
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org on 26th November – 9th December.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a test, and interviews will be conducted from 13th – 17th December. We will announce the final results on 21st December.